Loan Periods and Item Limits
- Following are the loan periods and renewals for library materials:
Material Type Loan Period Renewal? Laptops/iPads 2 hours No Magazines 14 days Yes Art Prints 3 months Yes Books 14 days Yes DVDs and VHS 14 days Yes All Other Items 14 days Yes
- Items may be renewed twice by telephone, in person or on-line. Art prints may be renewed once for one month. Items that have a hold list may not be renewed at all.
- Items may be renewed a third time in person.
- Special longer loan periods are available for teachers and program planners, patrons on vacations, members of Board of Trustees and others.
- Each card holder is limited to 2 adult fiction DVDs, 2 children fiction DVDs, 2 puppets, 6 other audio items (CDs) and 3 art prints. Limits may be put on non-fiction in demand because of school assignments. There is no limit on fiction books or magazines.
Adopted October 20, 2008
Revised and approved September 19, 2011, September 15, 2014